Great Leadership = Inclusive Leadership
We assess & develop inclusive leadership capability at all levels.
Inclusion is one of the most important leadership attributes today – it helps teams and organizations identify new opportunities, protect against risks, and create equitable and engaging employee experiences.
Our assessment and development solutions help leaders at all levels to understand and strengthen their inclusive leadership effectiveness, providing a whole of organization approach to inclusive capability development.
The Inclusive Leadership Compass™ framework
Our assessment and development solutions are grounded in the Inclusive Leadership Compass™ framework – a data-driven model that resonates strongly with leaders.
High performing teams and organizations require leaders who role model inclusion. Yet research shows that many leaders aren’t clear about what it means to lead inclusively and whether their current behaviors measure up.
Our assessment and development solutions provide an individualized and scalable way to build more inclusive, effective leaders. Underpinned by the Inclusive Leadership Compass™ framework, 80 Acts of Inclusion™ and DEI Success Factors, these solutions help promote shared understanding, practical action, and drive systemic and sustainable change across an organization.
The 360 ILC
- A statistically validated 360 assessment tool that measures Inclusive Leadership effectiveness and identifies everyday actions to support behavioral change.
- Includes 1-1 or peer group coaching
- An online learning platform providing individualized, action-oriented programs that build inclusive capability at scale.
- Includes our flagship on-demand Foundations of Inclusive Leadership program.
- Facilitator-led, interactive workshops that build inclusive capability in a group setting.
- Includes our flagship Foundations of Inclusive Leadership workshop, incorporating either the 360 ILC or Inclusive Leadership Self-Assessment.
- Self-assessments for leaders, managers, and individual contributors, delivering personalized reports and tailored action plans at scale.
The Power of Inclusive Leadership
Inclusive Leadership has a direct impact on an individual’s experience of inclusion.
45% of an employee’s experience of inclusion is explained by their manager’s Inclusive Leadership behaviors.
Inclusive Leadership drives an inclusive culture.
At organizations where Inclusive Leadership is a focus, respondents are 1.7 times more likely than those at other organizations to feel very included.
McKinsey & Company
Inclusive Leadership enhances team performance.
Teams with inclusive leaders are 17% more likely to report that they are high performing, 20% more likely to say they make high-quality decisions, and 29% more likely to report behaving collaboratively.
Our mission is to help leaders, everywhere, be more inclusive.
Based on feedback from our clients, we understand the following to be some of the reasons why organizations choose to work with us:
Subject matter expertise
We are global thought leaders in DE&I, especially in the domain of Inclusive Leadership and inclusive organizations.
Innovative & practical solutions
Our innovative and engaging solutions draw on scientifically rigorous concepts, translated into everyday strategies and behaviors for leaders and individual employees.
Network of highly experienced coaches
Our global network of highly experienced executive coaches ensures leaders have access to our expertise and support in their local geography.
We’re excited to announce that Matt Krentz has joined the ILC as our Chief Advisor.
Request a demo
Inclusive Leadership Assessment and Development Solutions